Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Camp Is Coming Up.

Walt: Write a good punctuation.
Have you ever been on camp before? Well the year 5 and 6 camp is coming up. I am really excited. I am looking forward to be going to the pool’s on Friday. I am excited to go down the slide.

I am hoping that we will be able to do kayaking. I find kayaking fun, because it is funny if you fall in the water. I have done kayaking before, and hope it won’t be raining when it is our turn. I am also hoping we can watch the angry bird movie.

I am nervous about performing and dancing on stage. Also a little excited but nervous. I will just do my best. I hope we will be ready and knowing our dance before Friday night.

Task Description: My class needed to write about camp coming up in two days. As you can see that we really needed to do our introduction, and it had to be about what we are looking forward to at camp. Also the next paragraph is about what we are hoping for. Of course lucky last is about what are we nervous about camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment