Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Year 5/6 Camp 2017

Walt: write about our experiences on camp.

Have you been on the year 5 & 6 camp before, on your school ground? The year 5 & 6 slept in tents on Pt England school field we would sleep with 2-4 kids. We did all sorts of fun activities Killer Zone,Youth Town,Get Lost,Kayaking,Dance practice. This camp started in 1991 and it has now been running for 27 years.

Camp is when you explore and have fun and also sleep in tents. We had our camp in 2017 Term 1 week 6. We have camp’s because we need to use our beautiful environment outside our school that God have given us. We also have camp to have fun.

I like kayaking because it was funny when people fall of their kayak’s. I also enjoyed killer zone because we won. Sleeping was cool as well because I got lots of rest from my big day.

I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Burt for having this opportunity for us to have this fun camp. I would also like to thank the cook’s who cooked us beautiful dinner. Thank you to my mum for letting me go to camp.  Thank you Whaea Saf for playing your guitar and cooking for us.

In the future I would love to got to the concert and see their dance moves. I have learnt a lot of fun games I could play at home. I am really excited to go to the year 6 camp this year.


Task Description: This is a fun writing about my experience at camp last week. I had a cool camp and I have wrote some things I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment