Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Reflection on Back in da day Production

I was nervous and I knew there was no going back. When I got on the stage I imagined the audience not in front of to get over my fears. I knew I could do it I was very very very nervous but I carried on and had fun. I enjoyed getting to say more bits but I was afraid I wouldn’t have enough time to practice all my bit. But luckily I had memorise my bit’s and know what I had to say. I had butterflies in my stomach. I did like the audience reaction to our show they were really enjoying it and clapping along to some parts. I think I would maybe like to do that again, it was also my first time speaking in front of the whole school. I think for to do better I could've speak up a little more and move around more and smile all the time. What I loved about it the most is that I was in every single scene. I also liked that I gave it a go and wasn’t shy and didn’t leave.



Task Description: This is my reflection on my mini production I played on Tuesday. I played my production called back in da day in front of the whole school. I left some photos and please leave a positive comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment